Santa Saw Trap Santa Saw Trap

hmm a few things.

This video doesn't look polished at all, you should have spent more time drawing your characters instead of releasing this terd. Your voice actors are horrible, mostly the one who voice casted for the jigsaw puppet. It just sounded like he was whispering... There are countless amount of free voice manipulating software you could have used. The story was on par with the saw series past the first 3. After watching your video I was left with the feeling of 'meh', your video was neither funny, clever or pleasing to look at. I believe all of these problems could be solved if you took more time with your flash. However congrats on the front page :)

Twat of the Walk Twat of the Walk

:3 :3 :3

Truly a masterpiece. This video will inspire all generations and races to come together in perfect harmony to HATE THE STUCK UP BITCH! Nice work stamper.

Zelda - Target Zelda - Target

huh..

It's really good but it ended just as I was getting into it.

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

uh..

this game looks amazing but there is one problem with it... it's the fact that I'm half blind writing this review.

Atakachik! Atakachik!

okee....

well.... that was special. good frame rate and game control! Very clean looking and a joy to play. keep up the good work.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

id ftw

nice port dude, it's too bad about the lacking music.. that sets the doom atmosphere, but all in all good job 5/10 is because 50% of your work and 50% of ID's work, but 5/5 voted :3

~EnV~GhostsNDicks ~EnV~GhostsNDicks

haha woooooooow

Amazing song, reminds of me my fav deadmou5 song: ghostsnstuff
clearly based on the name alone you must be a fan too ^_^

We Love Playstation Song *New* We Love Playstation Song *New*

enjoyed

i rather enjoyed this song, well done :) only complaint is that you sound kinda tone def. but if you are that nothing you can control. again great job!

!! Too Long !! !! Too Long !!

rocking

i love your back ground gutter vocals, very well done, drums are tight too :). keep up the good work guys!

CWN responds:

What do you mean guys?
I recorded this by myself...

Kakashi Hatake Kakashi Hatake

^^

great job man, one of the best Kakashi's Ive seen in awhile.

kakashi kakashi

WOW!! ^^

Heheh. Amazing job man! Your effort really shines here, also Kakashi is the man!

ts3ts3 responds:

thanks! he's just soo cool.