~EnV~GhostsNDicks ~EnV~GhostsNDicks

haha woooooooow

Amazing song, reminds of me my fav deadmou5 song: ghostsnstuff
clearly based on the name alone you must be a fan too ^_^

We Love Playstation Song *New* We Love Playstation Song *New*

enjoyed

i rather enjoyed this song, well done :) only complaint is that you sound kinda tone def. but if you are that nothing you can control. again great job!

!! Too Long !! !! Too Long !!

rocking

i love your back ground gutter vocals, very well done, drums are tight too :). keep up the good work guys!

CWN responds:

What do you mean guys?
I recorded this by myself...

Laid to Rest - Cover Laid to Rest - Cover

not bad

well done, vocals need some work thow. i'm not basing this on the original song but as a metal singer/scream in general. drumming is quite sloppy and needs to be tightened up seeing as i'm a drummer myself of 12 years. over all a well done cover thow. keep at it and i'm sure you'll nail it. (you gunna comment my review too?! :P)

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Yes, I'm going to comment your review. I comment every review, because I have absolutely nothing better to do with my time.
I looked at one of your songs, and in the responses you say you've been a drummer for 6 years. So which is it?
Oh, and you claim to be a 'metal singer/scream', yet when I listen to your submissions I can't help but think otherwise.
Honestly, until you submit something that's worth a shit, you have no right to an opinion.
Please, do yourself a favor and at least get your lies straight before you start posting reviews that trash good recordings.
I do appreciate the props, though, and I'm sure Nicholls really appreciates you telling him how to program his drums.
Thank you, and have a pleasant day.

C&C - Act on instinct C&C - Act on instinct

cool

great job dude. i use to spend hours playing c&c! this bring back the good old days :D. keep up the good work dude!

It's Time to Dance It's Time to Dance