Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

uh..

this game looks amazing but there is one problem with it... it's the fact that I'm half blind writing this review.

Atakachik! Atakachik!

okee....

well.... that was special. good frame rate and game control! Very clean looking and a joy to play. keep up the good work.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

id ftw

nice port dude, it's too bad about the lacking music.. that sets the doom atmosphere, but all in all good job 5/10 is because 50% of your work and 50% of ID's work, but 5/5 voted :3

intrusion intrusion

great time killer

i was having a great time until i think i bugged out the game.. i got to the part with all the screens and when you kill everyone they say 'error' and i cant seem to move up or anything... no idea if it's a bug i found of if I'm missing something. GREAT JOB DUDE!

Totally Calum Best Totally Calum Best

could be better

if you could control the snake with the arrow keys or 'WSAD' it would be better, also if the snakes didnt move so fast and where solid color it could help to see them, nice try thow! great effort.

Pickleman Begins Betatest Pickleman Begins Betatest

hummm

not a huge fan. i beat the 2600 et game many years ago.. to see it remade was good for a laugh but to see that you needed to goto the center board again to make it to any new forest screen was not fun.. and the best part of the game is gone... the constant falling into the same hole... ET use to make people drink to help handle it's game play now you have to drink to handle that someone remade it.

Behind The Doors Behind The Doors

wacky

that was a great game (seemed like it took forever to beat), a few parts where hard due to the mouse clicks not working. had to fight the guy for his lantern and hammer fist a few times. I found that if you spam clicked in a few areas (anywhere there is a mouse) you can normally get by it after a few tries. the last room **Discontinue reading if you don't want the story to be wrecked*** wasn't too hard but the whole gear part was not fun in the least bit. I clicked it many times with little success and it seemed like 20min later i got it and made it to the exit. If anyone needs any help just tell me (send a pst) what part your on and I'll try to help you out.

Ps good game just needs a few tweaks.

SHIFT SHIFT

great!

almost feels like crush for the PSP and had some great portal humor! the game handled well it was just a bit too short. I'll keep my eye out for the second one. :D

Vect Vect

great

this game was a blast to play.. i just didnt like the fact that your enemy's flew out of you at the start.. lost way to much hp from that. great job thow :D

IndestructoCopter IndestructoCopter

a few hours later..

great game. i like the idea of you adding medals in your game. xbox did it with achivements and look how many people are trying to unlock all of thows. I hope to see a indestructotank VS IndestructoCopter one day.. that would crazy never ending game :P