Santa Saw Trap Santa Saw Trap

hmm a few things.

This video doesn't look polished at all, you should have spent more time drawing your characters instead of releasing this terd. Your voice actors are horrible, mostly the one who voice casted for the jigsaw puppet. It just sounded like he was whispering... There are countless amount of free voice manipulating software you could have used. The story was on par with the saw series past the first 3. After watching your video I was left with the feeling of 'meh', your video was neither funny, clever or pleasing to look at. I believe all of these problems could be solved if you took more time with your flash. However congrats on the front page :)

Twat of the Walk Twat of the Walk

:3 :3 :3

Truly a masterpiece. This video will inspire all generations and races to come together in perfect harmony to HATE THE STUCK UP BITCH! Nice work stamper.

Zelda - Target Zelda - Target

huh..

It's really good but it ended just as I was getting into it.

Guess Who's back!! Guess Who's back!!

welcome back!

I would have to say I've seen a lot of crap come from the KK but this is by far the best thing the KK have released. Good job guys :3

L4D Short: Starring Louis L4D Short: Starring Louis

heheh

well done, but thats the thinnest M4 I've ever seen

StealthBeast responds:

Yeah, technology these days eh?

Glad you liked.

The Edgecrusher Collab The Edgecrusher Collab

better than some

Truly an epic battle.

"!Counter Strike!" (gka) "!Counter Strike!" (gka)

cs ftw

this reminds me of the good old days of flash, good job :)

oh and to: bomsusik and Sneakerone
first off this flash may not be pretty as the flash of today but look at the year.. "2005" this is before both of you became members, so saying that, if you have something intelligent to say about a video then post, otherwise grow up.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Not up to your expected standard.

It was well done but it doesn't seem to live up to your other work. The idea and substance behind this video had the potential to be so much more and much better. I guess it just seemed rushed because the quality that you normally but into your videos is a lot higher. I still cant wait for the next one but I hope it goes back to the way you use to make videos.

Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire

good

some random ladie told me to listen to the song and i'm glad i did, great job, and keep up the good work!

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

great job dude

good job dude. and "Ecke" who cares who made up the style of animation... the point is it was funny and made people laugh.. so "Ecke" you epic fail.. gg